Archive for tamil.myfreeforum.org Tamil films and Tamil music discussion forum - brought to you by THAMIZH MUNNETRA KAZHAGAM OF SOUTH AFRICA
 


       tamil.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> TAMIL FILMS & TAMIL FILM MUSIC
Preethi

ARE TAMIL FILMS OLD FASHIONED?

I have always enjoyed Tamil films. I have seen a fair amount of Hindi films when I was younger but now I only watch Tamil films. One of the people in this forum mentioned Devan Nair. I don't know why he left Radio Lotus but it was a big loss to all the Tamil people when he left. It's because of Devan Nair that I started watching Tamil films more and it's because of him I got to appreciate the films more.

I used to think Hindi films were better than Tamil films. I was ashamed to ask my Hindi friends to watch Tamil films because I thought they would laugh, yet I watched their films.

There was a programme called Film Focus that Devan Nair presented. When he explained what was good and what was bad about the films for the first time I started to understand what Tamil films were really about. That was when I was proud to talk about Tamil films because I knew why they were good.

Don't get me wrong. I have seen many Tamil films I didn't like but the good ones were just fantastic.

Maybe the people who come to this forum already know this but I am asking anyway. Do you think that Tamil films are old fashioned?
Vithashni

Congrats

Fantastic topic, Preethi. Very Happy  Did you read the comments from admin (the last one)? I'm quite sure that Devan Nair is the moderator of this forum.  Wink ????
Anyway, I was still at school when I started to listening to his radio show and I can honestly say that I like Tamil films and music only because of him. My parents only used to hire Hindi and English films and when I started listening to his show I wanted to watch those films. Guess what? Now everyone in my family watch only Tamil films. I even saw some of the very old Tamil films he recommended and I even bought one. It is Athey Kangal.  Has anyone seen it? Now to your question. For me 'old fashioned' means backward or behind the times and nobody in the right mind can say that about Tamil films. Look at a film like Ayan or even Varanam Ayiram and that's just two recent films. Now I hear that Surya's latest film Athavan is releasing in Suncoast. Hindi films are too busy trying to copy English films but Tamil films are creating their own style.
RajanG

Good topic.

I also enjoy Tamil films and I won't call them old fashioned but why are so many Tamil  films set in the farms? There are very few films that are set only in the cities and that is why people believe that our films are old fashioned.
Bhavana

Comedians

We must get rid of comedians like Vadivelu. They make our flms look bad.
Vithashni

FARM SETTINGS

I am not an expert but I think I can explain about why so many Tamil films are set in farm areas. Remember, Tamil films are not copying English films. They are growing their own film industry. The majority of people in Tamil Nadu still live in the farms. Films set in the farm areas will appeal to the majority of people who live there. In that way they are more realistic.
Preethi

Farm settinga

Good points Vithashni. If you look at the most successful films over the last 30+ years, you will see that most of them are set in the farms or have a big part of the film set in the farm. Films like Subramanyapuram and even Something Something, or older films like Mann Vasanai, Bharathi Kanamma or Munthani Mudichu, these all had the whole film or a big part of the film set in the farms. I only saw Munthani Mudichu about 10 years ago but I still think it is one of the best entertainment films I saw.
PERRY

The fast wheel

Tamil is my life!  Although I am a blend of the East & West, Tamil has always been my priority because of my great love and respect for it.  The reason why many others do not share my enthusiasm is that they are not educated in this area. There is very little or no literature - on culture, tradition, religion or magazines, short stories, novels, etc. Therefore we cannot understand why people act the way they do. Certain things do not make sense in the movies, and if you know the Tamil people or been to India several times, then ONLY you will understand!  

I do listen to Devan's program on Lotus (recorded), and he did answer your question regarding the rural scenes.  

Our tastes in comedy vary.  I could not understand what Senthil is doing in the movies and was shocked that HE had a great following!  Vadivelu needs to change his comedy routine, that I agree with! It is now getting boring.

If one chooses movies carefully, one will be surprised at what one discovers!  An example is Athey Kangal, which I viewed recently. It is so good, and certainly better than a lot of new movies.  Definitely better than more than 80% of the latest English movies.  There does not seem to be a good English movie at the theatres recently.

I wonder how many people understood the jokes and references made in 'Sivaji"?  

The Indian audience just cannot accept certain things - eg how a particular movie ends. I remember one movie had to have the ending changed, and Jai Shanker looked at the camera and said "Are you happy now?" !  Most South Africans and Americans would not have known what it meant.

In one of MGR's movies, one of the extras was pushed, and I paid no attention to this until I was told by a Tamil movie fanatic that the extra wanted to see, and be close to MGR, and that it was not allowed. he was therefore shoved forward!

Let me know what YOU noticed!
RajanG

Movie titles

Hi Perry. What is the title of the Jaishanker and MGR film you mentioned?
Yethiraj

Farm films

Some good films I saw recently set in the farms: Poo, Nadodigal and Kunkumapoove Koncham purave. Has anyone seen these films?
PERRY

Poo, Nadodigal and Kunkumapoove Koncham purave:  Are they ok, good, or a must see?
Vithashni

Recommend

All 3 films that Mr Yethiraj mentioned are "must see" films. When I saw the cover of Kunkuma Poove Koncha Purave I did not want to see the film but you simply have to see it.

I also want to mention Pasanga, which is another farm film that is really good
RajanG

Uthiri Pookkal

A long time ago, I think it was in the early video days, there was an excellent farm film called Uthiri Pookal. It was Vijayan or Sudhakar who was the main actor and it had a very good story. My uncle brought the video from India but it got damaged. There was a very nice song there too but I can't remember what it was. Has anyone seen this film? Is this film on DVD or VCD now 'cos I would like to buy it.
PERRY

RajanG
Your answers:
1. En assai unnoduthaan – where the ending was  changed and Jaishanker looked into the camera.

2. Anbe vaa – where the guy was shoved
ADMIN

Uthiri Pookkall

Dear RajanG
Uthiri Pookkall is an outstanding film - as you say - that has Vijayan in the lead role. It is available on DVD at most DVD stores, including Superstar Entertainment in Umkomaas.

I am not 100% certain as to which of the songs you are referring to. If it is a song sung by S.Janaki, it is most likely my favourite from the film, "Azhagiya Kanney, Uravugall Neeye'

YETHIRAJ,
You are spot on with your assessment of "POO", "NADODIGALL" and 'KUNGUMA POOVUM KONJUM PURAAVUM". They are all outstanding films.
Yethiraj

Muthirai

Yesterday I saw Muthirai. What a good story and what lovely songs. Why don't we hear the songs on radio Lotus??? Does anyone know who the two new actors are from the film. I like the shorter guy and I think I saw him in another film. Also who is the music director of the film?
Vasanthie

Don't you think "old fashioned" has a negative connotation? I am culturally aware. That sounds nice!  Tamil people are culturally aware.
ADMIN

MUTHIRAI

YETHIRAJ,
I'm glad you enjoyed MUTHIRAI - so did I.

The two lead actors are Daniel Balaji (He played a cop in KAAKKA KAAKKA) and Nithin Sathya (CHENNAI 600 028, SATHAM PODAATHEY, RAMAN THEDIYA SEETHAI  and PANDHAYAM). Nithin is the shorter actor you are referring to.

Yuvanshanker Raja scores the music. Listen to Mala Lutchmanan's programmes and you will hear the songs from MUTHIRAI



TO VASANTHIE,
A warm welcome to the Forum.
Yethiraj

Old fashioned

Thank you to admin for replying to my question so quickly. Hello Vasanthie. Nice to have you join us. Just a small point. We agreed that it would be wrong to call Tamil films 'backward'. In our discussion we said that Tamil films were not copying other films and showed Tamil Nadu like it really is. That can't be called backward. Nice to see you are proud of your roots. I think all of us in this forum have that in common.
Preethi

Spot on.

You're on the button Yethiraj. We must not be ashamed or embarrassed that so many of our films are set in the farms. It's something we must be proud of. That's why the Tamil film industry has progressed so much. Our directors are always looking for better films that people can relate to while the Hindi films are looking for ways to show a fantasy world. That fantasy world is nothing like what life is like for the ordinary Indian.
PERRY

It certainly looks like you all watch more movies than myself.  My "want" list is growing....
Bhavana

Comedy

I have no problem with films set in the farm. I think they have better stories anyway. My problem is with the comedy. I think Vadivelu's comedy is to shallow and most of his scenes are more stupid than funny. We have Sun Tv at home and I cannot tell you how embarrassing it is when we have guests over and my mother has the comedy programme on. People looking at that will think that our films are as bad as our comedians.
Preethi

Comedy

Comedy is okay if it is part of the main story. When it becomes irritating is when it has nothing at all to do with the story.
Pragasie

I used to like modern films before but it is true that farm films have better morals and stories. Now I like to watch farm stories more than I like modern stories.
ADMIN

Poll

We value your opinion and respect your views. For the sake of better understanding, please leave a brief reason for your choice of vote after placing your vote.

THANK YOU.
Yethiraj

The problem is that we feel this way but most of the people who watch Tamil films complain about why everything is in the farms.
Vithashni

Disagree

I don't think so Yethiraj. I think it is the people who DON'T watch Tamil films that make excuses that they all are set in the farms. Which person who watches these films can honestly say that the stories are not good?
AnbanP

I am sure that Devan Nair or Perry can help me out here but I'm sure that people don't like films set in the farm because the people there are so different from themselves. When we live in good homes, drive good cars and live a modern lifestyle we expect to see the same kind of people in films and when it is not then we say that the film is old fashioned and that's wrong. In India the people watching the film are like the people in the film. That's just my opinion.
SelvanA

We can't escape the fact that we live in a modern world. We want to see films that show our world. Let the Indians from India watch the farm films but the films that come here must be films that suit us in South Africa.
Preethi

Selvan, half of Something Something was on the farm. Most of Padaiyappa was on the farm. If we are only going to watch the modern city films we'll be missing out on the best films. Did you see Nadodigall or Poo?
Vithashni

I think this goes back to what Vasanthie said. We must be proud of our culture and not ashamed of it. Maybe you haven't seen the right films, Selvan. Watch also Bharathi Kanamma, Vetri Kodikatu and Munthani Mudichi.
Preethi

Vithashni is right. We can't look at out own culture and feel ashamed. Are we saying that the setting is more important than the story?
Steven

Without offending anyone, sometimes it takes maturity and understanding to appreciate a good film. So many people think that just because a film is set in the farm that it is an old fashioned film and that is so wrong.
Vithashni

True, Steven. We must look beyond the setting and the clothes and even how nice the actors look. Sometimes you can have ordinary looking people who act very well - The film Poo is such an example.
Preethi

It's more than just the story. I think the Tamil values come out stronger in the farm films.
Vithashni

I also think that they are more realistic.
PERRY

Do you think wearing sari's old fashioned?
If so, when given the opportunity, do you wear one? Do you wear one at home, even if it is not a "special occassion"?
PERRY

Yesterday, I was approached by one of my colleagues and he said he was impressed that I always use ash on my forehead, and that he noticed that many Tamils were ashamed to do so.  Do you think we all should follow suite?
Steven

I see very few people wearing saries these days and even fewer who wear ash on their forehead.
Preethi

I'm not too sure about fewer people wearing saries and punjabis. At my workplace, most of the ladies wear normal western outfits but when it comes to prayer days, we are not afraid to wear our saries and punjabis, mostly punjabis. I think saries are awakward to work with and it also depends on the job that you do. For me, I'm quite comfortable in a sarie but I don't wear a sarie to work as it gets in my way.
Steven

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think the best outfit a young lady or even an old lady can wear is a sarrie.
Vasanthie

That might be so, but what can you do if you feel more comfortable in "modern" clothing. Also, it can get very hot!  Admittedly, saries do look better.
SelvanA

I think it's more than just the clothing. It's the values that come from everything you say and do.
AnbanP

Tamil films are where they are today as Tamil producers don't have a problem showing India the way it is. The producers who are ashamed of India try to show a modern, plastic world that doesn't exist.
Superstar

depends on the story
Steven

Anban, you make a major point.
Superstar

most of the masala movies are escapist fare and tend to show india in a non-realistic way cos it aims to take the viewer who lives in the real india and have him escape that into a world of fun joy and excitment for a few hours.
Preethi

It's fine to be escapist as long as it is not because the director is ashamed of his own country.
Superstar

Preethi wrote:
It's fine to be escapist as long as it is not because the director is ashamed of his own country.

true
Vithashni

I don't think its the case of the director being ashamed. I think it's more a case of the audience feeling that way.
Superstar

i think it has to do with the whole escapism idea
Steven

There are some farm stories that are bad and these films give Tamil films a bad name.
Vithashni

There are bad films with any kind of setting in any language.
PERRY

True!
Superstar

end of the day i guess it is ones own tastes that define if a movie is good or not
Vithashni

True but I think there is a benchmark, sprt of like an accepted level that most people can agree on.
Superstar

i dont think tamil movies are old fashioned , it is just peoples silly notions that make it so , i remember growing up people used to say that I am old fashioned cos I watch tamil movies and that tamil movies movies are for the elderly , i didnt bother and to this day I still proudly watch tamil movies
Vithashni

I think the people who watch Tamil films know that. These comments come from people who don't even watch Tamil films.
Superstar

i love tamil cinema .... and I am not even tamil
Vithashni

Excuse me......??? What are you then, Superstar?
George

Good question, Superstar.
Superstar

actually to all on the board i am telegu , I dont know how much of a differnce it is but i grew up watching tamil movies and loved it ever since , i have watched a good bit of telegu but much much more tamil
Prenaven

Tamil, Telugu we are all South Indian.
Superstar

true
PERRY

Shame!  Never mind, QGM says you're a converted Tamil now - see your title!
Yethiraj

A South Indian at heart does not mind tags like "Tamil", "Telugu", etc.
SelvanA

True but it's also important to know exactly what your roots are and what your identity is.
PERRY

Tamil

It's all about the love of the language!

Watching movies a lot helped Devan learn Tamil, and the record breaker "Ullasap Paravaigal" is
What I will be watching this weekend. Cannot say that I will watch it 200 times, though!
Bhavana

Tell us something about the record breaking film. Who acts in it? What kind of film is it?
Krish

Record breaker

What is so great about Ulaasa Paravaigal? Other than it was filme abroad, and starred Kamal, and had good songs, what was so great about it? Did it shatter any records, or did Kamal try anthing new.

Do not get me wrong, I know there MUST be something good for Devan to watch it so many times.  By the way, it seems like some posts are missing ..
Thaveshnie

Sometimes it's the way a movie makes you feel. That's what Devan will say. Ask him and see. Cool
PERRY

Farm

Perhaps they could have farm scenes that are more modern. Nowadays, there is internet in the rural areas as well!

Anyway, I had the Yaaradi Mohini rural experience as well...!
Preethi

Do you think a pure rural film will do well on the big screen in SA. What about something like Nadodaigall?
PERRY

Aama!

I am confident that it can be a runaway success if the story is good, there is good, original humour, nice songs. And even if no known actor, it will be tops.
George

I think it will be good if that does happen because everyone thinks that such films won't do well in South Africa.
Bhavana

I also think it will do well but only if its marketed properly. It seems the promoters dont want to spend money on advertising.
Thaveshnie

It's a shame though for Asal i saw adverts in the tabloids but what about the main papers?
George

Today's Sunday Times carries the article.
PERRY

Asal certainly is not old-fashioned. A very modern Tamil fim made for international audience that is well paced, fast action-filled with no room for embarrassing scenes. Good for South African audiences!!!

If you cannot get all your Tamil friends to watch it, then get all your Hindi friends to watch it!  You may be surprised to see how many will enjoy the movie!
Bhavana

Any idea how long the film will be in Gateway?
Vithashni

Judging by last weekend's crowd it will be there for a long time.
George

but not everyone is supporting it. Maybe we should have films that are more cultural and see whether more people go for that.
Pragasie

I don't think so. Somehow people are just not willing to make an effort to do something. I guess thats why its up to us to do something.
Bhavana

I think that no matter what kind of films you bring the response will be the same. Its the same group of people going to all the films that come here. Education and not advertisement is going to bring the people back to the cinemas.
RajanG

Its a myth to say that only modern films do well. Look at NN. About half the film was set in the farm and it did very well. Chandhramukhi wasn't a city setting either.
Thaveshnie

I agree. At the end of the day people want entertainment and they don't really care about whether a film is modern or not.
Vithashni

Anyone looking at some of the comedy on Sun Tv will think that Tamil films are very old fashioned.
Yethiraj

I think generally Sun tv is not a good advertisement for Tamil. My problem is with the number of Tamil people who say such bad things about Tamil films without even seeing them.
Vithashni

Sun Tv is not so bad. The weekend evenings are every good but I see you point about the other days. Ytehiraj we can't be bothered about Tamil traitors who are ashamed to be Tamil. Concentrate on those with an open mind and you'll see how people open their hearts to Tamil films.
PERRY

Like a person stranded in a scorched desert for days, finding some half dried leaves and squeezes it to get just 3 drops of liquid, one has to make do with whatever's available. Yes, Suntv is not the ideal channel, and yes, there is a lot of propaganda, but that is the closest we are to getting to learn about Tamil, Tamil films, Tamil music, culture, etc.  Lotus is not even providing 1 % of that!
So, I will say support what we have, or we will be complaining of not even having Suntv, if it is taken out!

By the way, did anyone: write to Mala or talk to her?
                                        Contact Lotus to let them know how upset we are?
                                        Contact the federation as we said we woud?
                                        Contact any othe Tamil person or body with regards to promoting Tamil?
Vithashni

I e-mailed Mala before and tried again this week but there's no reply yet. I contacted the Federation three times this year and not a word from them either. As for contacting others to promote Tamil, that must be at least a hundred people in the areas I live and work in. I have to tell you that all those efforts are not very encouraging if you look at the responses and that's why this forum is so important. At least the people here are on my wavelength when it comes to Tamil.
Gona

I know exactly how you feel Vithashni. It seems that people either don't care or they are so negative but it mustn't put us off. Devan wants us all to be abassadors for Tamil and that's what we must be - all the time.
PERRY

Vithashni wrote:
I e-mailed Mala before and tried again this week but there's no reply yet. I contacted the Federation three times this year and not a word from them either. As for contacting others to promote Tamil, that must be at least a hundred people in the areas I live and work in. I have to tell you that all those efforts are not very encouraging if you look at the responses and that's why this forum is so important. At least the people here are on my wavelength when it comes to Tamil.

It's great that you have done this and let everyone know about it. Anyone else want to share with us?  Remember, even these "failures" WILL count later as we have proof of efforts made by individuals.

I will again contact them , but I need you all to also contact them. Also you need to contact ALL people including the radio stations, the presenters, newspapers, and also let us know what you sent and what the response was.

Good luck'. Just do not expect miracles, but you never know, maybe someone, somewhere may surprise us!.
ADMIN

Re: ARE TAMIL FILMS OLD FASHIONED?

Preethi wrote:
I have always enjoyed Tamil films. I have seen a fair amount of Hindi films when I was younger but now I only watch Tamil films.

I used to think Hindi films were better than Tamil films. I was ashamed to ask my Hindi friends to watch Tamil films because I thought they would laugh, yet I watched their films.

I have seen many Tamil films I didn't like but the good ones were just fantastic.

Maybe the people who come to this forum already know this but I am asking anyway. Do you think that Tamil films are old fashioned?


This was the way this topic was started.

Is Tamil cinema old-fashioned? I believe the answer is YES, if I interpret the question properly.

Tamil cinema has all the values, attitudes and morals that many of us hope we can relive in this country.

Women in the new South Africa and in the western world are undervalued. They have been made to believe that equality with men is what they should be striving for. This misguided notion has led to the disintegration of the family unit.

Women have a much more important role to play than merely earning money. They are the custodians of religion and culture.

When Mahakavi Subramania Bharathiyar wrote “Penn Viduthalai Venndum” (there should be liberty for all women) it was a reference to the lack of respect women enjoyed by men. Men were losing sight of how important women were and were treating them with disdain and disrespect,

There is a reason that Hinduism is the only world religion that portrays God in the feminine form : That reason has its roots in the pivotal role that women played.

Although Tamil films frequently show westernized women with westernized values, the fact is that the majority of women portrayed in Tamil cinema still reflects  the “old fashioned” values that made Tamil great at one time.

While others have toppled and succumbed to the eroding of values, one film industry has withstood the many tempests and continues to reflect pride in its values. That is the Tamil film industry whose heartbeat is in Kodambakkam.
PERRY

5000

Are Tamil movies old-fashioned? As long as it's a good movie, and enjoyed by all, it does not matter whether the setting is rural or in the city!

I know of an old-fashioned guy, whose interests vary from meditation to birdwatching to ice skating to cards to music. So, let's say, you only saw a segment of his life and your partner saw another, woud each of you judge him only on what you saw?
The guy in the temple, fasting and meditating, CAN and may be that guy who rides a dirt-bike, plays at a casoino, and joins his friends at the local tavern. However, what's inside is most important. Our values. We do not have to be a alcoholic to join our friends at a pub. In the same vein, just because Tamil film are set in the village, it does not mean that they are backward. It probably may be that villagers are less influenced by some of the bad habits of city life. Also, less exposure and influence makes a difference!

Have a good look again at the movies, and if you watch enouigh, it will start making sense. Also, choosing movies is another factor. Intelligence and discrimination is yet another factor. See some of Devan's postings on eg cinematography, then you can get an inkling of the direction I am providing for you.

Film makers are guilty of titillation and using scandals, also or gory and even unrealistic portrayals. There distortions can be seen in the results:  violent crimes, paedophiles, etc.

Tamil is unique in many ways, and this 5000th posting is dedicated to all of YOU, and every other Tamil and Tamil-lover that has accessed this forum.
We all need to take ownership of the responsibility to promote, preserve and propogate Tamil. We have to start with ourselves.  My journey has begun. I hope I have enough conpanions on this trip!
Yethiraj

With you all the way Perry. and Congrats on making the 5000th posting.
Vithashni

Congrats, Perry. Personal 1200 and forum 5000 on the same day? Nice going.
Vithashni

Re: ARE TAMIL FILMS OLD FASHIONED?

ADMIN wrote:
Preethi wrote:
I have always enjoyed Tamil films. I have seen a fair amount of Hindi films when I was younger but now I only watch Tamil films.

I used to think Hindi films were better than Tamil films. I was ashamed to ask my Hindi friends to watch Tamil films because I thought they would laugh, yet I watched their films.

I have seen many Tamil films I didn't like but the good ones were just fantastic.

Maybe the people who come to this forum already know this but I am asking anyway. Do you think that Tamil films are old fashioned?


This was the way this topic was started.

Is Tamil cinema old-fashioned? I believe the answer is YES, if I interpret the question properly.

Tamil cinema has all the values, attitudes and morals that many of us hope we can relive in this country.

Women in the new South Africa and in the western world are undervalued. They have been made to believe that equality with men is what they should be striving for. This misguided notion has led to the disintegration of the family unit.

Women have a much more important role to play than merely earning money. They are the custodians of religion and culture.

When Mahakavi Subramania Bharathiyar wrote “Penn Viduthalai Venndum” (there should be liberty for all women) it was a reference to the lack of respect women enjoyed by men. Men were losing sight of how important women were and were treating them with disdain and disrespect,

There is a reason that Hinduism is the only world religion that portrays God in the feminine form : That reason has its roots in the pivotal role that women played.

Although Tamil films frequently show westernized women with westernized values, the fact is that the majority of women portrayed in Tamil cinema still reflects  the “old fashioned” values that made Tamil great at one time.

While others have toppled and succumbed to the eroding of values, one film industry has withstood the many tempests and continues to reflect pride in its values. That is the Tamil film industry whose heartbeat is in Kodambakkam.


With leaders like this, how can the TMK fail?
Bhavana

You know, reading that post makes me feel a little guilty because as women we sometimes forget what a important role we CAN play - but most choose not to.
PERRY

I firmly believe that women have more power. I see that in all the women in my life. Starting from my mother to my sisters, cousins, and friends. Each has a story to tell, but sounds much bettter coming from their own mouths. What will unfold will be more interesting than a drama you have seen enacted in any Indian movie!

One of my sisters is a housewife, but the respect and admiration that people have for her is unbeleivable!  For charity, generosity and love, I do not need a movie to watch, just my mother! I am always overshadowed by their greatness and yet they are so humble and accept their lot in life.

My gran was also a house wife, but she probably did more mathematical calculations than most of the men around then.

Mother and grandmother had no formal education, so we cannot use education (formal) as an excuse. They are inventive, creative, and very quick learners and provide solutions to many people's problems - domestic or otherwise. Why are females so powerful? Like Devan said, and the fact that they can shape a nation is also one of the reasons why Australian women are PAID to stay at home! The role of wife and mother is so important!
Vithashni

I think all females, young and old, must realise what an important role they CAN play and to start doing that. I know I try.

       tamil.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> TAMIL FILMS & TAMIL FILM MUSIC Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
ORDINARY TAMILIANS CAN DO EXTRAORDINARY THINGS FOR TAMIL